never take away

Stars twinkle, so do your eyes.
My heart considers you dearly,
dear love of my life.
We move different paths,
share stories of melancholy and warmth.
You call me a solo traveler,
while I call you my dream love.
While not staying in touch,
I can feel your presence around me.
While not sharing your touch,
I can feel complete.
On learning that our dispositions are different,
You walk miles, 
without letting me know even once,
and I sit thinking we formed a great couple.
While you leave today,
still I am here considering you my lover!
Because what heart could match,
neither you nor I could ever take away.

--
Gagan 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)