August Written Works





There are those times in life when you can't say but only feel. This is one such situation. The point is that I am thinking too much but then what can I do? When it's the fault in my stars!


--

Removing the covers of madness from her face, she felt the cold breeze making its space in the deepest corner of her heart. To the world she was a comedian but this comedian needed the moments of peaceful embrace too. She liked silence, away from the showbiz, those cheers and buzz of the crowd that greeted her every time. 
This was the time when she was her true self, the one which she only knew.
--

"It is difficult mom," said a 10 year old boy.
"That’s why you need to win it,” answered the mother.
“But it needs hard work mom.”
“And you will do it.”
As the mother said these lines the boy’s confidence reached the seventh sky.
Years later he was on the television winning for his Nation at a global sporting event. 
He could thank his supporters, friends, relatives but the push he had received from him mother in childhood, had made all the difference. 
It was difficult but the experience was worth it. 

“Be positive and the let sky be the limit for you!”

--


"In one room seven children lived together with parents in childhood.
Years later, 7 houses, but no room for the aged parents."
.. inspired from Baghban film and the reality I see!


--

"Why are you after my life, when I smoke? That's my choice afterall."
He said to his beloved.
She fell silent, moving to a corner yet another time.
"See.. just don't ask me not to smoke. Say anything else." He said to her.
"You know I wouldn't have tried to stop you. But I remember that day, when you hated your father for smoking.. drinking and what not!? You had never wanted to follow his footsteps. You had not promised this to me but yourself. But today..what do I see? You know, this is what hurts me. The person whom I loved, is not the same person anymore."


They fell silent. Life had closed another chapter! He couldn't leave cigarette, but her. Her fears had been real.



--

"What is your stress-buster?", asked one man to the other.
"The photographs of my son and daughter. When I see them happy I am at peace." The other man replied. 
"What is your stress-buster? Tell me."
"My written works!" The man said.
The first man to answer was an old man whose children separated from him once they were married.
The second man was a writer who found happiness in spending time with what he loved the most.

--

You are my light, you are my day and night.
Passion, your face is both intriguing yet challenging.
You are the most beautiful and fulfilling,
In the truest light. Adding colours of roughness and wisdom to my life so bright.
You are my day and night.

--

Appreciate the nature; it has the power to redefine your perspectives; to help you live through its beauty, to walk past the gentleness of life.

--

You might have fallen in love, but the day you start rising in love, you start feeling how beautiful an emotion love is!

--


You might be living a happy life, but until and unless there is the light or motivation of the special ’body’, you can’t live fully. That special body can be a passion you are following or a person closer to you. You need to keep meeting with that body, through the sing-songs of the day and night. You have to meet yourself, by meeting the ‘body’ to feel complete.

--

I am as honest to you, as you are to me. At last, what matters is, we want to be free.

--

Your eyes rendered magic to mine, no wonder I too smile. 

--

The songs buzzed in his ears and his heart sang once again to the times spent with her.

--

When there is no fear, there is art.

--

All these quotes and written works are by Gagandeep Singh Vaid



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)