A Walk With You!

Photograph by Deshpreet Singh Vaid



"You are a writer. What would you write for me?" She asked.
"And, why would I write for you?" I questioned.
She stood struck and surprised as what I asked. I moved by, leaving the girl standing behind. I would never write for anyone unless I really wanted to. For business, it could be a different thing: but personally, it was all different. 

In the later days, I met many people. Some questioned me about my identity while some didn't really care about who I was. The second category of the people simply talked, and I was comfortable dealing with them. The moment when you are in a sense of freedom and no one intervenes your zone, that is indeed a special feeling. 

"Writers need to breathe!" I said to myself and kept my eyes engrossed at the clock's tic-tic. I loved to hear the sound the clock made. I liked seeing my life so much defined. Every moment of that peaceful hour was getting identified. It felt as if my soul could kiss every particle of the wind, relish every drop of water and sing in the tunes of the Koel. And instantly my mind stuck to the game a girl played. The girl whom I gave my heart once. She would count the Mynah's every time when she saw any one of them. In her thoughtfulness or superstition, if she saw three of them, it would mean a good omen. 

The mind filters moments and brings back the best ones to you. While you lay looking for peace in the blankness of the roads and in the softness of the flowers. Getting the treat from them, you are capable enough to stay sane in this big-big world. On a daily basis, you find traffic on the roads, someone trying to draw you down, but no, nothing of them fail you as a person. Because you are secure. The time you spend with yourself secures you. 

At last, I would like to say that it feels really good to be with yourself. Getting so much close to either one or many people at once can make you the happiest, but preparing yourself to accept that happiness, somewhere you have to walk alone with yourself.

--
Gagandeep Singh Vaid 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)