Last ray of peace

Headaches are bearing tough on me,
Coldness is eating me up.
A land, a road of peace I look up to,
Yet I am incapable to breathe easy!

I thought I would dwell in silence,
Silence of senses even in crowded places;
But no, I am having a hard time with myself,
Like a body devoid of solitude.

It just moves by, asking the Lord-
To grant it some ability to take care of itself.
For it is sad that its soul has to go through a lot,
In order to find a ray of last hope.

It appears that the time moves by,
And there is no one to listen to me.
Maybe with this I shall learn to live,
Or get low and low in the left phases of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)