Happy Birthday Ritika Sarraf

I met you four years back.
The day was as usual,
While you entered the class.
Tutions we took together!

From school, we reached college.
You invited me to your fests,
Came to mine in glee and vibrance.

We came as strangers, we became friends.
But this dream we follow will be as long, as our existence.
I met the artist, the creator in you.
The Mathematician, an academician in you.
In you I saw a person, who is a friend,
Who is an idol, whom I follow and look up to.
We learn while we talk, and interact;
Discussing many secrets of life,
And endless philosophies which I say,
And never have you confessed-
You were bored when you were going to sleep amidst my talks.

You gave me acceptance of being,
Telling me, it was alright;
To not get the best,
But at the same time,
Keeping the spirits and wilness-
As strong and as warm as your presence.

You gave a blog named Artist Address-
It's form, it's identity.
Sometimes, few people complete us-
You're one of those special people to me.
The days would pass into nights,
The nights would enter newer days.
In every form, in every light-
I shall be proud of you,
Our friendship.

I don't know, more than words-
I may not always stand to them.
But in my heart of hearts,
Your face, shall always smile. 
You shall always inspire me,
Whatever I do, wherever I go,
I shall never forget you.

Today on your birthday,
I wish you all the best in life.
I know you'll achieve your dreams,
Your goals, you will win the strife.
With joy, dedication and optimism,
You will enlighten the path, with your vision.

Happy Birthday Ritika.
You Shine! Keep Shining!

Lots of love
Your friend- Gagan

Comments

  1. Thank u so much! This poem will always stay close to my heart and remind me of the sweet friend I have in u. Thank u for making my bday so special <3 <3
    ~ Ritika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy!! I will always remember this day and the conference call. Haha. So much fun!! Cheers. Enjoy your day.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)