Addressing The Soul

Picture Source: Pixabay

Call it busyness or call it business, the crux is that we always have something or the other to do. Either assignment questions are pending or updating a website while working in a social media firm is waiting for us. How so ever you think, time would stop for you; it just does not. Time moves by, and one has to hold on to moments to take our peace from them. One need not lazily let the free time walk past, but the question here is; that is there any free time? Or is it, free time in disguise? That it only appears as free time for a person when in real it is not such. I go to visit a friend of mine, I come back home and to find my peace I start walking in a park that would lead me to the metro station on my way back home. Now is spending time in the park with myself, walking alone; does it mean free time to me? The question is this. Or is the free time which one is able to spend doing whatever one likes, away from all responsibilities or deadlines of the world. Yes, to me that is peace. Similarly if I like walking in the park and if I can do that without any fear of deadlines than yes to me it is peace. I am sure, every person has his/her own way to find peace. Another question that arises in my mind is, whether I respect the time that I get with myself, that I am proud enough to call it my free time?

Yes, that forms the basis regarding how my life tends to become. About whether I am happy in this life of mine or not? That is the question I am raising. Am I really happy using my cellphone and chatting with my friends the whole day? Am I happy working in a social media firm and completing their deadlines the whole days and the whole nights? Am I happy with the fear lurking on my head of getting fired from my company every other day? Am I happy on having joined an NGO, where I work on my off-days from college? Am I happy doing all of this in the time which I could spend with my loved ones? Wouldn't I be sad when later I would realise that I missed a lot of time I could spend with them, doing something or the other. But at the same time if that thing gave me happiness than I will say, I was right. I will take a stand for myself and believe me that it is only you, who is responsible for all your actions. Answer all these questions above and try to find the pursuit of your happiness. Ask yourself what you are seeking from what you are doing. Spend time with yourself figuring out where your life is going and believe in yourself in the end. Because no one knows you better than you, yourself. 

Sip coffee, close your eyes and breathe while counting the strength and peace of every breath. Find yourself in this journey of life. Maybe you won't get all your answers today, but that's the beauty of life; it takes you to a journey worth cherishing for whatever happens to you. For whatever bad happens, it becomes out to be a lesson and builds you further and for whatever good happens, it helps you understand the offerings that life has in store for you. Good Luck and All The Best! 

--

Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)