Dreams and Lightening in Your Face

You are a support system to my heart,
You give me a chance, to live this life,
As a blessing, other than any other vibe,
I am glad, with these dreams I strive.
Joy in my heart, vision in my thoughts,
I engross all my wishes, while I fly,
In the breeze of fullness grows my flight.
Thanks to you dearest blog posts of mine,
While I am falling, you appear in my sight.
Oh, I wonder, if my being alive,
Is because of your insight?
That, I gain the potential to carry on my walk,
 Long and long, I won’t stop.
As long as you’re there for me,
I won’t ever fail, but only emerge,
Through dullness, I shall become a rose.
--
Gagandeep Singh Vaid

#BlogpostDedication




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)