Cool dreams, kingly dreams.

Hi, I am cool. Hi, I am amazing. Hi, I am great. Yay!
Thanks.
I know, I am so cool that I can’t express it. Just shows how cool I am. 
You can work, continue with it, because it’s a beautiful day. Isn’t it?
Yes, it is. Hahaha.
I don’t know, why I have to write on the trending topics when I can write my feelings better at this time. Moody? Yeah, I am, maybe. But, who isn’t?

Just imagine, how cool it would be if we could write whatever came to our hearts. Other than writing on those bigger issues, that every newspaper or media house is determined to cover. But, I may write on that also if it really calls to me. But, sometimes to listen to the heart is beautiful. Isn’t it? Just like this beautiful day. Yes, you write and express your heart someday, if you think, it’s a good idea.

Love, Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)