A Road Towards Dreams

In the past so many days, in the last six months, my life has taken such a turn. When, I started to learn every day, while some greater sort of energy  equalled to me, my soul. I am glad, I have lived this journey of mine. As I gathered along with me, dreams. Also, I cherished the breeze that made me realise the real potential in my belief. That was also one day, when I had said; I want to be a novelist(six years back). Since, that day I have grown, and this journey continues to be growing.

I would like to list few experiences, that I gathered and which I found to be really fulfilling me, even the blank quarters of my being. I would like to fulfil the blankness with colours and harmony.

So, the journey started near about in December after I was done with my third semester exams in college. My favourite college, Dyal Singh College, at Lodhi Road. My best place to be at. Cheers!

I was telling, that in December I had started editing my first novel, and in the next thirty days, I had edited one chapter each day. I got thirty chapters at the end of December, but I wrote some more chapters to it in my diary. In few days, I will complete my novel.

In January happened the Jaipur Literature Festival, so I visited Jaipur when OYO Rooms, sponsored my accommodation, travel and food. It was great fun and this journey was rich in experience to the core. I met many famous personalities, and got a chance to listen to, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam (Former President of India). Later, I visited Ajmer and Pushkar. This was the first time in my life when I was travelling alone.

In February, the plan to have a Literature Festival for the English Department, kickstarted. It became a huge success, at its upcoming. Cheers to life! On 12-13th March'15, it became a beautiful memory for everyone to cherish for their lifetimes. I am glad, I was a part of such nourishing experience.

In April, I started studying for my fourth semester exams that got finished on May 22. Awaiting the results! I wrote an article for The Logical Indians that got selected. I was more than happy, to raise my voice, for what I felt was right.

On May 25, I started working with an online newspaper based in Delhi, called Viewspaper. It's a learning experience, every day. It's bliss, when my voice is heard by people. This journey is continuing, hope it gets even better with the passing day.

In all, life has been beautiful. There's something more I learnt during this time. That I will tell you, in the times to come. '

Till we meet again, lots of love! :) 
Thanks for reading this post.
--
Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)