A Dream to Catch

My mood isn’t at all to write today, it is because I write stories that touch hearts but here at -------, I have to write articles that are seen from the grammatical point of view and not from the intentions behind the article. I don’t like working here for this reason, so I think at times that I should quit it. But then, I don’t want to give up so easily, I want to try. I want to be called a winner and not a loser. I have to touch heart- I have to spread positivity and affection in this world. My dream it is and only I know and care about.

I am a kind of a writer, who writes with emotions and feelings other than only factual knowledge put in the article. I would like to add that I have really grown as a writer, working with them and I should keep it up. For that, I should hold up to it. This is just the beginning. I should accept the tides as they fall upon me, because somewhere down the line, these efforts of mine will pay me great stead. Every day is something new to learn here, I have suggestions but I keep them to myself; thinking they would just give it a thought and not implement it. I think, being a new person in their team, I need to accept this job as it comes to me. I don’t have to be sad after all the beginnings are the hardest. Once I get the hold of this job, I shall soon get back my motivation behind the articles. My dream is near, I shouldn’t leave following it. I know, it’s round the corner, I have to reach it and I know that I will do that very-very soon.

“Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt


Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

  1. Dearest dad!
    No matter what you will always be a winner. A winner of hearts, a winner of art and a winner of dreamers and dreams.
    Yes, these are minor obstacles which you will soon jump over.
    Stay calm and keep up with what you are doing.

    Cheers! :D
    Lots of love,
    Your daughter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.