Yes, I am growing!

Multitude of thoughts pass by my mind. 
I know not what is cool for me, what is right?

I have some work bundled over since days,
I don’t complete it, for I think tomorrow is there,
somewhere near but still I have time,
there waiting for me.

This conception of idea, which revolves around me,
is about time.
It is also about, my dreams.
It is about priorities moreover,
but still I don’t know if what I am doing is right or,
is it wrong?
I ask, ask myself many a questions and in return,
I get little answers to myself.
They are confusing, yes sometimes more,
yet sometimes less but overall I am one such,
confused being.
For, when I love a girl, even then I am confused.
Who is not, I question myself. Everyone is confused,
in this name of ‘love’.
Well, if you really care for her then why do social factors,
and forces stop you from showing your love and concern for her?

Do you have answers for where you are heading?
When was it last that you were strong enough to have,
confidence in your walk that you said, yes, I will fly,
because I know I am going the right way.
Why do you have to look back at some point of life,
that people tend to make you feel shy or threaten you,
into bits and pieces one moment. 
Well, what do they think? 
Is it, that they think; you can never be hurt?
Well, whatever it is, it is your inner being,
which is getting to form its perspectives.
Now, you have started to take stand for yourself,
and that is what matters by what I can say,
that ‘I am growing’.

Yes, through all these communications, and exchanges,
with people around me, yes through the interactions, 
I want to agree upon the fact that yes, ‘I am growing’.


Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.