As April draws close!

This month of April has been one of the greatest months of my life. Well, it seems quite funny that I can call a specific month to be the best month, I don't think I have heard it anywhere around me. Well, starting with; this month gave me flashbacks. Even when I write, right now; these flashbacks only give me strength to write. These flashbacks are about my college life, my journey and how it came to me, sticked to me and have me the special month of my life. This special month was possible because of this college journey.

I had been lucky enough to be the anchor last year in the farewell party of the seniors, the class of 2014 of English Department of my college. This year again, I am playing my part in organizing the farewell for my seniors, the 2015 batch. And, hopefully, I will pass my college this semester and come for the farewell party in the next year. I wish, and I hope I do.

The second paragraph was quite boring, I know. First one was classy, isn't it? Writing is really cool. It goes with your mood. And my mood is such phenomenal, that in the first paragraph I wake up to write nearly, only to doze off to sleep in the second paragraph. Then, you know; I am irritated when I put on Facebook updates and those are only making sense to me, given; I read them twice or thrice. I get a reason why, it hasn't garnered much interest in the last year. Although the numbers have come up to 560 with respect, I would say. But, these numbers never interest me. See, I am going to remain Gagandeep if I reach 1,000 likes, and now I am still Gagandeep. So, what a big deal?

Now, the third paragraph was recharging. From, recharging I remember, the Recharge Rohit every morning on Radio Mirch 98.3 FM. But, pity, they couldn't even sponsor us in our department festival. Ouch! But, Gagan. Calm down, it's okay. Come to the main point. Will you?

Well, to that I would reply a simple, straight- NO!

I am moody, so what? Who's not?
I guess, doctors can't be moody creatures. Respect for them!

So, great memories I collected in my college life. I am not able to sleep, I don't know why! I am a little worried, because I want to give a good farewell party, the boys and girls, the juniors are putting in a lot of their efforts; I wish, everything falls in rightful place. Until then, bye dear diary. You have always given me strength when I am scared. But, don't worry; you have a perfect team working behind! You'll rock it! Your department will rock! Farewell party will rock and become one of the greatest memories of your college life and the lives of other people as well. Like, your favourite quotes of your own makings. Gagandeep, 'have wings, will fly'!

So, here's this gift for you dear reader. Thanks for reading my open, diary entry and being a part of my journey along my long and moody walk. I wanna say, like you care for me by reading my works, I care for you.

Your gift is here, in this photograph!


 Behind the scenes! English Department!


Comments

  1. The best post you have ever written!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, it is so motivating! In fear, the best of us comes out. (In my case) :p

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)