‘Love', a journey!

This passage is where I find her,
Complete and incomplete in her existence.
She waits for me, for hours and days,
Until I turn back, to say hi or hey!


If it’s not love than wonder what 'love' is,
When she can wait for me as long as I return.
Is it, in my eyes that she finds solace,
Or is there something in my face?
That every time I find her looking at me,
She's lost. In a land, where she finds comfort.
I wonder, how can I be the comfort she seeks,
How can I mean so much to her, her peace?


But then, I don't have better answers,
When she expresses herself openly to me!
That she was waiting and would wait,
Probably for as longer as I would make her do so.
If love was this, then it was essential I suppose,
To feel light and pleasant, to have someone for you.
Someone who cares day and night for you,
I am glad, I am that to you; but then I fear too.
What if, in love we forget, other things in life?
Those things including our life goals,
and what if we are hurt in this process of longing?
Longing for only love, that is each other's presence.

This time, I answer myself by saying that,
What if we lead this walk together?
That, we know what our goals are,
and at the same time, what is in being ‘us'.


..
Gagandeep Singh Vaid
for Artist Address

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.