Meaning of life, memories!

Yes, her presence was unmatchable,
unmatchable as the Northern Star!
Oh yeah I know it is true,
but does it have to be so,
just because I feel it to be?
I wonder in astonishment,
I wonder and wonder,
until I close my eyes and sleep.

A voice wakes me up,
I have to get up and work.
Yeah, I have much work to do,
like anyone else, I always have,
a dream to accomplish,
happiness to taste and brew.
Yeah, my work provided me that!

In between my meals and,
the assignments I do;
her presence strikes to me right,
well right again in time,
as she doesn't leave me unglued.
She's painted in my memories,
some times of the past,
which I like, as well as dislike,
but those belong to us,
that I look back at them and clutch,
onto them yet again.
Well, those rivulets of joy,
pass through me,
yet again in her thoughts,
I have lost my pace of work,
but that doesn't matter now.
She has already met me at a time,
in the day, when all my work,
has seamlessly rhymed.

Dearest lady!
Such is thy prolific beauty,
thy presence that it takes me,
to witness the moon,
in its own accomplished gleam.

I wonder, I wonder over the skies,
it's night and she's with me.
Oh, I know I am imagining,
but yeah, she's with me,
in my memories, and that is,
what matters to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)