Few wishes of my heart!

There is this spirit inside of me, that wants to be heard. There is this spirit in me, which wants to find its route because that is learning, and learning is joy. In short, I would say that I am looking for love to sprout from the little patches I can find and see, that I say I can see art everywhere, in every place but what can I do when it is hard to justify my stance on art, to people around me. In this world today of so much criticism, so much hatred I wonder if my dreams are just mockery or a joke? If it is a joke, then I better leave them, the people whom I see upon as my elders or my teachers. I think, I would have to make my way once again through the crowd. I need to find those people who believe in love and know what it means to give some respect at least to the hard work and labour of people. That it takes a lot of courage to take a start, that a start doesn't happen everyday, that when a start happens, there has to be some encouragement. I think, that's what teachers are made for, to support the tiny thoughts that dream to be big. I wish, I can live my dream but I know that my dream is not my dream alone. It is a dream higher than me or you, it's the dream for goodness for mankind. I just wish that. I want to dream and work on our dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.