A pathfinder..

"To write, a blog
is to enchant thy thoughts
on the screen in front of me."
This I say to myself,
and begin my day with glee.

Love resembles

freedom to thee
to walk to places
and kiss the sea.
Such is thy notion
such is thy dream
that every star
is proud of its being.

You be that star,
be that every sea
that travels far off
in its territory.
Still it is filled with
all the affection,
your heart could imbibe,
your wishes could enshrine.

I met a girl yesterday

she made me smile.
Enough reasons,
enough wishes she had 
given to me,
on why she loved her life.

Every thought about her

is a beautifying reality to me
as I carry my walk,
I sight to the girl in She. 
Freedom in her walks,
dreams in her thoughtful
chariots. She talked and reached,
to my heart, yeah she connected
that chord of love with me.

I follow her today,

I know she is the Light.
I follow my footsteps,
I know I have learnt from her,
the beauty of Life.
Thank you, dear Stranger,
you gave path to my directions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)