Story of likeness and trust! Chapter-23

That day was like any other day, when he saw dreams but his dreams never saw him. This day had been different in this respect. He had met his dream, yes he had met Dhreti. Those few moments were to him everything. They said, love was forever. The love, which makes you a better person, every other day. That love.

As he was standing in his coach, he felt someone's hand in his hand. He turned around to see, and it was Dhreti there for him. 'Idiot, so you didn't learn to speak? Have you?' She was trying to control her emotions, and Gagan had been right, that not only he had loved her, but she had loved him too. At least he believed in what he felt for her, when they were in school together. Gagan smiled controlling his tears, 'Yeah, I do speak; but you weren't there to listen to me. You were soon gone, you never gave me any reasons. What can I say or speak to you?'

"Whatever had it been Gagan. I know one thing, that you have not changed. Your heart is still the same. Just that you're too emotional and you know what your problem in life is? That, that you think too much. That you don't move ahead in your life, that you stay in the past stories. This is your problem."

"I know." he mumbled.

She responded. "What, I know? See, you are the same innocent boy I knew then. You didn't grow up. You are still that kid. Go to school again, and learn how to talk to girls. You know, I am sure you don't interact much with people. You are still the same. This is bad, you know?

"Wait, what is bad? What is same?" Gagan asked.

They both knew what they were talking about, that he was still looking at her like that boy in childhood who had loved her smile, her expressions, the way she talked, he had loved everything about her, but Dhreti wanted to jump from that topic. She knew what he had felt for her, but she was still wishing to make things fine for him. She had cared for him.

Dhreti: I mean, you should speak up. Don't be silent. When someone talks to you, then you have to reply. Okay?

Gagan: Yeah. Fine.

Dhreti: What, fine?

This time, they smiled and it was a beautiful moment to picture for the two of them. They cherished their school days. 

"So, who's he?" Gagan wanted to know, who was the guy in her life, she was defending from the time they had started to talk.

"What?? Who he? Are you in your senses what are you talking about?" She was confused till the hilt.

Dhreti continued, "God, if you wanna say something then be clear. Okay? I am not the same person, knowing you and understanding you, without getting to hear what you want to say. Like, I said; speak up idiot. Now, please don't take offence, as I called you idiot. I always called you this. You must be remembering that. Hahaha."

Gagan: Yeah. I do. So, what do you do these days?
Dhreti: Like profession?
Gagan: Yeah, what do you do for your living?
Dhreti: Haha. I am a photographer, I work for the National Geographic Channel. I love clicking pictures and storing memories for life. I keep on reviving those memories by looking at the photographs, and it feels as if I interact with them. What about you?

Gagan: Me? Me, well I am a Musician. I sing, I play guitar.
Dhreti: Whaat, Gagan?? Are you serious?
Gagan: Yeah, now I am. .. " 
Pause. (Dhreti felt puzzled.)
Gagan: Haha, I am a musician, someone you are yet to meet. 
Dhreti: Oh, okay! I wanna listen to your music. 
Gagan: .. yeah, for sure.

Dhreti: So, what station you getting down at Gagan?
Gagan: I.. my station is Barakhamba Road, and yours?
Dhreti: Mine, is Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium. Today, there's a food fest, and I am a big time foodie. You should visit it too. 

Gagan: I thought you were going to click photographs.

Dhreti: No..no, not for pictures. But, artists are always at work. You never know, when you get the calling. Don't worry, I will click pictures for you.

Gagan: Me.. well really? why so?
Dhreti: because I met you after long. So, my gift for you. My art. How's that?
Gagan: Haha.. then I am waiting for my gift.
Dhreti: Yeah, okay then it's my station; I will change my train from here.
Okay, bye! 

Dhreti: Oh.. give me your number silly! How will I call you? Okay, this is my visiting card. You call me. Take care. Bye!!


To be continued--
Next in, 
XXIV
Time: 8:00 A.M.
Date: 03/01/2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.