My identity!

Who am I?
What defines my identity?
I am to the world,
whatever they see in me,
but I know, in your eyes,
I would be always special.
I know, you would never,
judge me. You have known me,
in and out. You have known,
my weaknesses, you have every 
idea, when I am hurt, when I am broken.
I care for you, for your eyes to smile,
I wish for you, my heart seeks,
for your touch, your hands on my head,
you give me your blessings dear mother,
like every day, i have seen you,
i have got the courage,
to stand to my words. been alone,
all this while, when i look back,
you are there. my identity is,
what you understand of my soul,
i am what you see, i am all yours.

Yours truly

Your loving son.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)