Few words of my intense!

Look within me
my intense
that is warm
that is the real me.

My eyes pale
my expressionless face.
My words of preaching
only yield to you and
towards you open
every door of my love.
I may look like
a man of adamant sight
but i do change and adapt
to follow you,
to be a part of your light.
Don’t call me simple
don’t say upon that i lack
manners.
For, to fall in love with you,
I have transcended,
through all pitfalls;
still i have kept strong.
This is my strength
this is my fashion
to reach to you
my words of love
I have done all i could
don’t call me ill equipped
to lead my life.
I have seen my life with you,
although it comes
to a holdback, that you leave.

Only if you had given a chance,
this heart could have been
at peace. Yet, through all these
times, I subtend to you my love.
The love, that shall act
for you as a cushion,
a protector to you,
for wherever your walk stretches,
the purity of my love for you,
shall preach you enough 
ways to dream,  
to be your guide, a light
just the way you have been
to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)