casting a guilty equation.

From days with shine,
memories sublimed. 
There was enough to hear,
enough to say, while;
my walks of passion,
came to dismay.
I broke your heart,
with the starting
of that day.

When your eyes
were so wishful,
to catch my sight.
I had been at disdain,
I had run away,
in the light.
Seriously, I am
an offender to you.
I broke your trust,
your friendship
of lovely hues.
I knew, my errs 
won't ever be left
unpunished. I stand,
I beg for a sorry figure.
While, you grant me
all your love yet again,
dear friend.
At this time, yet again,
I see you move far.
Yeah, it was me earlier;
this time it had to be you.

I don't ask you now,
to come back to me,
I know you did right,
in punishing me.
Maybe, I never deserved
your friendship,
that once we celebrated.
Maybe, it was the destiny,
it was all it had to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)