Ups and Downs, Beauty and Life!

Warmth and beauty of thine appreciation.
It comes to me, in reconciliation.
That my efforts, make value.
That I wonder, and yet, find my way!

That there is a vision, a place, I call my own.
I share what I feel, I cherish,  ah! I moan.

Still in my, highs and lows.
Lingers, magic; it's my response.
To this world, to which I am,
a witness, two fold.
One, of a viewer, one of a creator;
this art makes me, express myself,
and explore, the reaches, I can-
walk on, towards.

At the end of the day, they say human spirit,
to write, to draw; transmits all the energy,
and thoughts mold, it is then, when beauty,
shines, and soars up above, the skies.

Artist Address

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)