To reach the stars!

Tincture of those ashes,
and colours,
that would sprinkle,
in the coming days. 

My walk would be,
as free, and light,
to express my love,
for the beauty around me.
When I would be free,
to wave with the winds,
when I would lay on the grass,
in the lawns, gardens,
and play with the swings.

Every sight would be then,
as instrumental, and lively,
as a gem. Like, my dreams,
would be yet again addressed.
In the notions of bonhomie,
with myself, I shall,
get lost somewhere, 
witnessing the stars at night,
and the clouds in day. Also,
they would mesmerise me.

Then as much love, 
the breeze would flower upon,
that I would live every moment,
with so much charm and glow,
of my fairy dreams.

In the serenity of the ashes,
of that time, I would somewhere,
be so much intertwined,
that to search me, the world would,
meet only the stars and the shine.
In the words I write, 
my world and being could be found,
and I would be all excited,
to be contained in the clouds,
to talk to the grass, and paint,
love all over in the valves of my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.