Story of likeness and trust! Chapter-7

Story series continues.
In about a month's time, every morning at 8 (I.S.T), expect a new story from Artist Address.
This story being published here, is the seventh chapter of a long narrative story written in April 2013.
Your views shall be appreciated. Keep following Artist Address, and if you want to share your art work here, then feel free to communicate your ideas, by writing to Artist Address at, (modernite25@gmail.com).
Chapter-1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 can be read at www.gagansvaid.blogspot.in
The journey continues.




VII

I wore the best dress that I had carried along with me, and we all boys were lined up towards the eateries and most of us were consuming the drinks and filled the bar counter. The girls were visible coming, after long. Devika was not seen while the other ladies were present in the farm premises, and I was waiting to see her, I don’t know why. Maybe I was missing a friend of mine.

The moment I saw her, my eyes were appreciating her all the way. She came in a gown that was long of course and most boys glued their eyes unto her like me. Devika appeared to me, the 'queen of the hills', and I thought how graceful her smile was. She had carried her cheerful demeanour as lively and continual as a fairy, from my dreams of fairy land. That's how I saw her, and how she influenced me with her nature so charming and flamboyant. A breeze of positivity brushed past me, as I peeked into her world of countless love and care for people whom she met. In her presence, when I had referred to her as a queen, I also thought that this land belonged to her.

High up-above the sea level it's such a wonder of nature that the means of celebrations exist even there. Human beings have reached the mountainous peeks, made their homes and boosted the tourism economy there. It seems that many more worlds exist like floors, one over the another. Up and up, you move and little by little more area adds upon to give space to the already steep mountains.  

To be continued..

Next in-- 
(Chapter- 8) At,
Time: 8:00 A.M.
Date: 18/12/2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)