Story of likeness and trust! Chapter-15

XV
That very day I called up Devika on her phone. We planned a meet-up in 'Connaught Place', and when we actually met the corresponding day; we talked about the darkness, the fears that come as a havoc into one's life. For an artist such as Devika, talking in that imaginative realization meant a ritual. I followed her line of thoughts and let the evening pass by with conversations that ranged along similar outlining.
All of a sudden, a thought brushed past me. This was about Diya. I shared my experiences of returning back home from the hills with Devika. She became very proud of my deed and I sensed eternal joy in that. For, I had mostly figured in her eyes a little suspicion about my manners of dealing with people. I remembered how she scolded me, when I banged my wrath upon the farmer, in the hills but this time the emotion was definitely the opposite one; as she patted me for saving a soul. 
Devika roused a wish to meet the girl about whom I had just talked to her. So, we walked in through the dusk through the traffic slammed roads of 'Connaught Place' to a solace sounding home where as we entered, the voices of little children brought back the sounds of our own childhood.
When we met Diya; her face enchanted priceless smile, springing with the glitter settling on it. Her very appearance spoke volumes in grave incense.  It was a warm atmosphere to encounter for both, Devika and me. 

To be continued..
Next in-- 
(Chapter- 16) At,
Time: 8:00 A.M.
Date: 26/12/2014
Merry Christmas!! :) :)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)