Story of likeness and trust! Chapter-13



XIII
I didn't talk to Devika from the time I reached back Delhi and when my job took over. Although, I had been told by Shalini Massi, that Devika had reached her home back in Delhi. On the other hand, I was quite desirous to know about Diya; so I visited the place where she was making her life attain a road. A road that would make her family picture sound pretty.
I didn't meet Diya but the old lady who had helped this young soul. Mrs. Fernandes on seeing me backed my decision of bringing her to a safe place, where she served with motherly love and care to the children who were happy being with her. The promise, she had made me, flourished in its very instincts. To me, it brought the beauty of what trust stood out to be. I left the place without meeting her, after thinking it better to give her, the very space that she required. I thought of meeting her some other day very soon.


To be continued..
Next in-- 
(Chapter- 14) At,
Time: 8:00 A.M.
Date: 24/12/2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.