Story of likeness and trust! Chapter-12



XII 
My job continued and I became far more busy. Work commitments ask for a lot of labour. My work was basically done, in an office; very much different from the manual labour; well, the hard core labour that farmers do. But, why was I thinking that all of a sudden? I asked myself.
"It does happen commonly to all people who witness the motions of the unfamiliar world." I said, to myself. The world that I was thinking about was, up the hills. I could feel the farmer's heart at the up-slopes, I could sense their daily struggles. Men and women alike would put equal labour in the fields. The people who were essentially strong willed and wisdom enriched. Come what may, they were ready for everything, or should I pen down that they had seen the highs and lows of their lives, with the cultivated bond of togetherness that carried along in the sing-songs of life.
"You can't really make a difference until you choose what suites your very demeanour, your nature".  I said to myself. Then, I continued. "What comes along the road is a boat that goes upside-down, but if you learn to float and to fight with the waves; you are apt to find your directions with your compass lining your way. Doing so, with undying faith; you may become a hero by making that difference, just because you didn't step back, but you surprised yourself with learning's or experiences."


To be continued..
Next in-- 
(Chapter- 13) At,
Time: 8:00 A.M.
Date: 23/12/2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)