a sight, forever..

a walk down the sun-rays,
she comes, with magical array.
her eyes unseen, in sight what remains, 
is her walk, down the sun-rays.

that day, mesmerised,
with her presence in the light,                 
that blossomed.
she turned back but to say,
that she cared enough for me.
i turned back, yet again;
while her eyes met mine,
the sight forever to be remembered.

those eyes gleaming with innocence,
wanted to hear more from my eyes,
while the next moment,                           
we turned to our directions,
the opposite sides of the same road.
mutual feelings of longing,
to meet yet again, the eyes.

that day of February, had caught us,
to extend the greetings of the heart.
the next day she crossed my way,         
she wanted to say, to hear in response.
but, my face was not then, 
the righteous face to dialogue with.
she walked passed me, or rather,
i did cross her, in ill manners,
becoming a facial retard by my response.

she must have felt bad, that i wasn’t,
what she had thought of me, 
and i knew then and there,                     
that although i had loved her sight,
we weren’t meant to be.

dreams were dreams, how longer-
could one cry for, to achieve them.        
one had one’s own journey,
a journey called experience to light.
she had wits enough to express her love,
whilst i was a kid at expression, unknown, 
that soon she would be gone,
and i would be left with her memories.

our roads no longer matched,
and her eyes met her love,
a man not me, but an unknown,
but soon, he left her grace,                    
and she stood there heartbroken,
yet stronger as she was always.

believe it or not, the love once was,
would forever be. my shy disposition,
was soon no longer called to be so.
i had my identity, and her love,
her dreams always made me dream,  
with the innocence of a young girl,
who was very talented and bubbly.

time has walked past briskly,
but her sight remains forever to be.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)