Thought.

Many a times in my life, I wonder where lies my path; or for that matter how close or far my place is? Well, when these thoughts come to me, then I do not think regarding how much would I earn money or fame. It comes to me, asking me where that sweet place is, which I can call my own and which gives me an individuality. Saying this, I would also add that it comes with time. And I feel it coming to me, or occurring to me;  my sphere of peace, as walks by this time.

All I am to do is to let it come to me, and as it comes, I would nourish it as a stem growing towards the branch that would be my individuality or my sense of being. I long to see that day, and I know this journey that takes me towards my peace, is all that I would remember in my embers of thoughtfulness. Yeah as they say, "Challenges are which make life interesting, and overcoming them is what makes life fruitful." 

Looking forward towards my dream.
--------------------------------------------

Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)