Love is togetherness.

Summers, oh shine;
oh, beauty sublime.
Your nature, so special,
a place in heart dwelled.

The descriptions,
the essence of the breeze,
it all touches the intense,
of one's being.

Fruits, oh nature;
beautifully you dress,
love in every hue,
you bless forth to feel.

As you leave,
and the winters come.
Every breeze kisses,
as it flashes by the dreams,
of the earlier transitions,
when summers went,
leaving space for winters,
to dine. From t-shirts,
now to sweaters and coats,
oh born fire I see,
as the street I walk.

Mornings so compose,
grab me enough, that I feel-
my presence, my every footstep.
Chill attires its disposition-
so grave, that it brings smile,
as peace resides. In every walk,
a chat with self builds,
to acknowledge, the leaves,
the shelter of the trees,
as we walk the parks.

Every passer-by, is a friend-
this chilly season. For,
the seasons are same-
for everyone. Yet, a lesson-
for life is taught, that nature-
never differences with its love.
It's how we humans create,
such sub-divisions on Earth.
Belonging to the same world,
how we walk different paths.
Paths of wrongdoings, whilst-
many men follow the roads,
to righteousness and love.
They survive, but the thought-
of being harsh and cruel,
affects the world peace.

Wait and pause, how does-
that very anger do you good?
When dreams are broken,
for the materialistic world to be.

Why not allow happiness-
to reach your way, and let it-
reach to more and more men,
whom you meet and see,
in everyday, under the sun.
Well, they all have dreams,
of love, of togetherness-
only if you can peek, and see-
into their hearts. Those,
who walk alone long miles.
They walk to look for peace,
so let them feel the bliss,
in their faith, that yes;
love shall win, and it wins.

Live with the seasons,
celebrate, and take care-
for the seasons of nature,
give you a lesson, that-
in togetherness is every-
difficulty erased, but in-
being different to others-
only lets you, be lonely,
without the most precious-
gift, of love.

--------------------------------
Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

  1. in love with your work <3
    meet me once please :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you so much for this lovely comment!! :) yes, I know :* u can meet me, when I come to college next :p <3

      Delete
  3. but sir...do you know me??
    how will you recognize me sir ? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have seen your pic in your profile picture. or else, u can wear a tee gifted by me on your birthday! :*

      Delete
  4. hahahahahahahahah...double check in your heart..because i know..that's the place where i reside :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. my biggest fan needs to be in my heart too.. :*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~