Love, forever!

Heart breaks but to say,
That I had loved you,
All the way!

Not a thought,
had come to me,
that you would,
one day,
go away from me.

Times have passed by,
years have compassed;
yet, new people I met,
your face is still to me,
an auspicious beauty,
reflection of love for me.
A blessing that casts,
being sorry for those days.
Yet, we meet and we smile,
the past wasn't all that bad.

A journey again,
of friendship that is,
all the same.
She knows it,
how to live without him;
he knows, she waits,
but, he doesn't any longer,
go that very mile.

"They remain, where peace is,
to praise one's being,
and be glad of that person's,
heartily smile.

Their story was magic,
written with love,
on the sands of time.

As they say, sometimes,
being far is the only peace."
-------------------------------
Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.