a chat with my love....

murmurs of my dreams,
do enchant within-
and outward of my presence.

i am not a distant bird-
to fly in an unknown territory.
i am yet a man in love,
and i know, it’s not meant-
for only this day, but forever.
i know, this love is as lively-
as the essence of the fresh breeze.

for, whenever my love,
be ever pondered about;
it would be as priceless,
as a divine state of mind.
when, a lot to dream of,
a lot to be proud of- 
strikes the mind.

those days, had their own-
such orient and smile.
that a lot many murmurs,
combine even today,
when their bells ring, and 
the lyres of love rhyme.
the first face is of those days,
where enough images stand,
to greet me, as i cherish them.

a mile to walk, or a mile to run,
it is the pleasant feeling that tones,
to bring my faith in goodness,
ever beautiful and gleaming back.
oh, maybe i had lost it, but it is,
still there in me; and i am glad,
that my innocence still remains in me.

gagandeep singh vaid 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)