My glance at you!

You came to me with all your dreams,
As I looked at you, I could feel your being.
Your heart had said lots to me,
While you stood merely glancing at me.

For days and months had passed in decree,
You had been a traveller each and every day to me.
With as much love, as your cheerfulness cast,
You had given me enough reasons to smile and be;
Your companion in every part of your life story.
Story that was not only yours but mine too,
because you meant to me, what the sun means to universe.

Then, how could you say that we weren't meant to be?
Those friends for life, those who knew each other's presence,
without one's telling the other, such had become of our bond.
Even today when our directions go differentl ways, 
we stand at the same junction of life, in love and admiration
for one another. You believe it or not, but time doesn't really have a say,
when it is an emotion of the hearts, no one walks away.
It is time that walks in between, but not is it capable enough,
to create a void or gap between our hearts. Those have already met,
to never leave each other's side ever, because I love you my friend,
to the moon and back.

Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.