Monthly report, 'October'.

Hello everyone

I hope, you are doing well. Through this letter I would like to show the outline of my blog, and describe the changes, the structure, the growth of my blog in the month of October.

This month has been good to me. I have dreamt along, as much as I have thought about various issues in our lives; issues over political mindset, over the health of my country. I have in this month written poems on love, and continued my narrative, 'A talk in the train.'; hence publishing its two episodes. I had started with writing reviews on Sachin Tendulkar's initiative over the 'Swacch Bharat Abhiyan', followed by an article in response to critics, 'Why I like Chetan Bhagat?'. These two articles were well received and got the most views. This month also had a lot of change in the blog, in terms of its structure.

The name of the blog changed from 'Love as its only on approach', to 'Flair, love, redemption (FLR)', that was updated for further discussion; there was a good response. Also a space for, 'Guest blog' has been updated on the profile. This time it was a Travel Narrative by 'Kasak'(pen-name of the writer). A youtube channel has been started, with two videos being uploaded on the channel.

Keep reading and sharing your thoughts on the blog. All the best!

Thank you
Gagandeep Singh Vaid


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)