Happy Birthday, mom! :)

Mom, for you my heart says;
You stood by my side, always.
Not a day there was when,
You weren't there for me.
In my pitfalls, to my success,
you were always holding my hand.

When I am in glory, I often go and party,
I go alone, or with my friends;
You are praying, and wishing for my happiness.
Every day with your face to see,
becomes this world a place of ecstasy.

Your care and concern for me,
Won't be matched with anyone ever.
You are the only one, who knows;
When I am glad and when
           sadness engrosses over me.

You're the closest person to me,
Your softness, your love;
is the most beautiful ornament.
Strength whispers in imaginative
tendencies, to sit and talk to you.

Love you mom,
A very happy birthday to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)