Flair, Love, Redemption

For a far greater time, the title of this blog page remained to be, 'Love as it's only on approach'. With a thought, that love always wins. There was a child in me writing for my own blog, with as much confidence in love, as much as my faith had restored in me. That faith and confidence wasn't all about me, but it was about love. Love, that I had thought could pass through all the hurdles, that was the only driving force for the world to be.

In my tryst and journey to define this powerful word, I myself had several highs and lows in life. So, the story of life itself unravelled to me; like they say, page by page you see life. Yes, life meant a page at a time to me and considering that I kept my feelings intact. Intact in the sense that, I never let myself forget those days of the past, even after I had lived through them, experienced them.

I have written on my experiences of school life, then liking a girl, then about a couple of travel journey's that I went through. Life gave me many reasons to smile, and to feel bad about too. I have had hard critics on my blog, people have criticised my blog but still it has been there for me, I should say.

This is the first time, I am writing an open letter by my name on this blog, and yes it's personal. Like I have told my friends that I agree, my blog is not rational. It may not speak the truth for everyone, but still if it connects someway to my reader, then that is what I call success for myself.

So, after having many talks with my blog readers, who have given me advices relating to my writing; today, after nearly five years, I change the subject of this blog page. The new name I give it is, "Flair, Love, Redemption".

Having given a new subject, I am of the view that it will make my reader think for a second after connecting these three words. Love isn't always a pleasant experience to be, it hurts; as  I have felt. Take for example, when a son doesn't care for his parents after having his own family, the pain of parents is what is not a beautiful thing. Yet again, love means different to different people. For few, materialistic things are love, for few just the cool breeze is love.

In the days to come, I shall update newer stories on my blog and yes, the poems I write are not from any academic experience but my own experience of writing. In the last I would say, that this blog is meant for discussion, and yes; I invite my readers to contribute their thoughts to make this space even lively to be at.

Thank you very much for being there for me, and my writings dear reader.

Regards
Gagandeep Singh Vaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)