Continuity

Dreams instate, oh where went thee?
In hearts’ that ponder, oh where went thee?

Sunrise was brilliant,
the shadows followed;
My love was present,
while your dreams trod. 

Oh, I knewest not,
You had to do to me,
Love you had sought,
Breaking my heart in sentimentality. 

Yes, it was a day,
Respite, ever-present;
Till the doomsday.

Oh, the mind that echoed,
there was something wrong;
I thought no, that mayhem,
wasn’t a part of my song.

I had trust in my dreams oh yeah,
My faith asked me to look twice,
while I, resisted for the greatest sacrifice.
For, I thought, to double check was to put,
my trust in her to question;
while I forgot that I was been trodden,
oh you call it, repulsion that happened.

Sacrifice, you sayest;
Was to question her thoughts,
oh I never wondered, it was so hurtful,
to hear what was the truth, yes; it was rude. 

Now across the silver lining,
those stars that twinkle, like the films,
like the beautifully bred stories of love,
yet I am awaken to believe in that love;
that is forever, and holds true matter not what.

Up above, the nostalgic skies;
and upon the memories that preen and attire;
I sit looking at them, I have learnt this world,
now is the time I say, to experience the maverick,
the faith of my world. My world where love is,
not for a day minutely but forever stones, it stays.

Gagandeep Singh Vaid 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)