To the moon and back!

I wish, if I could;
As you would,
Be in love.
Love that was,
Ever present-
That was, forever.

Saying this,
I know;
It's not that,
It ain't possible.
If your love was,
Not for a lifetime;
Mine could be so.


I know, what I say,
I have had a convo,
With my heart.
Regarding your love,
A many greater times.

I found out, that love once,
Would forever be;
Unknown of its boundaries.

I knew, I was a star,
That learnt to shine;
Even with brightness around,
It could stand out.
Not that only in darkness,
The truth prevails;
Of who's yours and not.
It's always the person,
Who remains there.
I know, that you're to me;
In my thoughts, cheer; glee.

Every emotion of mine,
If anyone could sense;
I had no one else,
Than in you that person.
I knew, this wasn't for a day,
This was love; the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)