Silence recalls!

Silence in itself had its effect-so majestic!
Every minute that passed, witnessed a cross thought.
Every second that rubbed, sent signals of positivity.
That life could definitely make the past experiences,
speak for themselves and hence balance the seen.

That my life too had its meaning, fumbled from outside,
but really off-bright and jovially, it being my very own.

That I could also say with my normal voice to the world outside,
that hey, you; hey, my friends listen to me; for I make sense to myself.
That, I am someone, I have my own identity, I sayest each day;
this to myself, splendidly accorded with the transparency of my witnessed dreams.
That I can flawlessly dance and sing, when no one points at me for my lesser achievements, neither do I expect them to clap their hands together for me.
For whatever I do, that's solely the reason of my doing, being me.

Some people come to us as life,
Some people come to us, as a meaning to life.
They spend their precious times with us,
And they give and take many thoughts that form basis,
to our existence on this palace called world.
The palace, that lets us overjoy at the thought of a world of flowers,
but with equal conflicts with self and the sadness due to terrible wars.
Terrorists combine to break the dreams and visions across,
how untimely this life is that it disturbs as well as loves.

Well, all these thoughts come to me this part of the day,
when everyone at home sleeps and my typewriter works.
My silence meets me, and lets me be myself, without answering anyone-
other than me, yes; myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.