Shoot for the moon. They say!

Many a times in my life, things become a part of me. Wherever I go, for that matter; a part of that place, those people move with me, or just attach with me. I am happy, I am sad, either in the books that I read, that human emotions click to me. That a love story, becomes a part of me; or I become a part of it for that matter. I just don't want to stop loving that very novel, that makes me see a different life, someone else; from someone else's lens to see the world.

Saying this I won't deny that many a times, self actualization needs, need to reaffirm their presence in me; that I want to live life over and over again, with my dreams. But, you know what? Sometimes, to let sail of a passion, one needs to have a secured job too, in an environment where one can learn and along with that very learning process, help one's passion too. Well, that's what goes with me too.

I am inspired from people, their ways and means of living about their lives. They are the people who inspire me, the cinestars, my grandmother, my mother and so many people around me. Their hard work for their children, their honesty and the very habits of living life by doing what interests them and trying over the best they can be at. Those people who struggle and don't depend on the world over for help, they who find their own ways; not worrying about another sleepless night, another night in hunger. In our lives, we meet so many people who go through difficult circumstances, what at a point of time in our lives, we also went through or what we didn't even think could happen that actually people have to go through.

Along these stories that we listen, it really is what hits along a chord within us. That it can also happen, well anything can happen. It is then that it is said, that expect the unexpected. Life moves on, with struggles and storms. Well, life isn't meant to lose, it has to face the challenges and that's how, one's identity comes to be enlivened.

As eminent actor, Anupam Kher's show describes that, in life; anything is a possibility of an occurrence. So be it, see things; visualize them and don't worry to put the first step ahead, maybe that's what leads to our way and makes us realize our destiny. Never to hold back, never to do what heart doesn't say, never to lose yourself to the world, but to listen to your inner senses, and then be ready to live your life, your own style. Because, a way out comes to your witness as you search for it. In life, it is never late to start; so why do you wait when you can aim for the moon, and you can land still, somewhere at the stars. Shoot for the moon, as goes a famous phrase. So, you go and fly!



Comments

  1. Beautiful! It reflects honesty and simplicity in your life and writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much brother! :) So happy that you read it. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)