“Only if my heart could reach you.”

You saved me dear friend,
Your tender heart was my saviour.

When the person in my beloved,

Had left me at pain, you stood there.

You felt, what my heart endeared,

You stood by my side, that day; there.



I hadn't given you, a little,

Of what my time you deserved dear friend,

You still kept my side, to tell me;

that in this world, for me someone cared.

That I wasn't alone, in my narrative;

You had your footsteps there, adhered.



When the waterfall of tears was enormous,

Your gentle care, gave me that shoulder,

to let myself at ease;

when all I wondered- disappeared in a glare.



Today, I know not how to thank you,

You did so much for me, and I repeated the same,

Not giving you my time again,

Still, I can count on you, in every countless hue.



For me, to leave your side has been my weakness,

for a friend in you, I have felt in my deepness,

Up in the cresendo of the dreams that shower,

Your place has been the utmost to empower;

Me, of my own being, my identity in the stars,

Me, of understanding, for who is real and who is not.



Even today, I not know; if I can be with you,

All I can say is that, there are very few like you.

Who endured the pain themselves, to express;

how much they wish for our goodness.

Who would in their every glance,

Put up the notice, of reality; up stance.

For us to look at, in the mirror to grasp,

The sight of its truthfulness.



It's you, in whom my heart lies;

that is intent of doing that beauty,

that you did for me, in the underline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)