A talk in the train! Meetup-2(i)

Raghubir and Ratan met after few days again, waiting at the metro station for their trains.
Raghubir waved to Ratan and they got along yet again. Quite a surprise it was for the two of them to catch each other's sight. The two classmates who hadn't met all the way long for many years, were meeting for the second time in a week.

Ratan had with him a novel in hand, that he had been reading; and Raghubir had a laptop bag hung round his shoulder. Ratan was wearing a shirt with jeans whereas Raghubir wore a kurta-pajama. On finding his attire very funny, with a laptop bag round his shoulder, the sight of Raghubir could only get laughter and ceaseless laughter from Ratan's side. That was something of a game now.

Raghubir found it an offence yet again and yielded in his reply to Ratan; “Don't you know anything else than mocking at people? What's your problem?? Huh!”

“Hey, no; I haven't seen anyone like this before. See, I'm sorry; but I really can't.. oh man.. sorry, but I.. I can't really stop laughing...” Ratan was in splits of laughter and this only added to the vows because his friend had started to show his aggressive nature hence forth. Ratan stopped himself and his laughter to further not make Raghubir run away from the train station. Because Ratan was one person, who had no manners whatsoever for showcase in front of a person whom he was meeting for the second time, ever since they had changed their schools in childhood.

“See, brother! I am sorry, really I am. But, you know; it's better to laugh and smile from the heart at the same time. You know it's a good sign brother. Really good.”

“Oh, is it? YoUUU.. Moroonn!%%^”

“Raghubeeer, see brother; laughter is a good medicine.”

“Oh, yeah; why not, as if you are suffering from some disease. That I am to help you get back in good health. Even, if you had it; still I wouldn't care to be at your side. Man, does anyone do this? Such a mischievous personality you are, Ratan.”

“Okay, but you don't really know that I am an actor Raghubir. I am honest this means and I tell you how I feel because I treat you as my friend.. well, not just a friend but a good friend you see.”

“How true is it, that every actor is an honest person? How can you prove your point?”

“Hmm.. I think, I know about myself better so I can say about me. More over, I think I act pretty well; so your heart has to be clean, to be a real actor. You can't disguise to be someone else by wearing someone's mask because in the end as the Law of Karma, resonates; the truth comes out to be. People can make out between a fake actor and a real actor. Be it on the stage or in real life. The same rule applies. Only when one is clean by heart, can one impersonate other characters on stage for the audience to watch and comprehend to. Well, that's the only time when an actor is taken seriously. That is, on the stage; that's the actual problem. Because otherwise, people doubt, if the actor is a walking theatre. Everyone has a life of their own. Don't you think so?"

“Yes, that means I have a life of my own too Ratan. So, you can't at every point go on making me a laughing stock. Not because I am a writer, also in addition I am someone who has a heart and hearts need not be always left broken.”

“Oh, Okay! So, that's what you do; Mr. Writer! You take small things too seriously. Why so serious?? Hmm.. Can I know this, why?”

“Yeah, why? Do I have to ask you, for what I need to take seriously and what not? I have always been like this Ratan. You haven't known me much then.”

“Raghubir, you are such a personality, man! At one place, you like to go for adventures, the next moment; little things affect you, such as my laughter. Things don't go this way brother. We are too young and this can't go like this. Okay, tell me what do you write?”

“That's my double personality brother, I have phenomenal mood swings.”

“Oh, Mr. Writer. Life doesn't go that way. You have to keep it all sorted out. Isn't it? To be free and to know yourself, what kind of an individual you are. Have you asked yourself, that who am I? These funny instances in life only embrace us, in the bond of friendship; that we know better of one another brother, so when I laugh; it doesn't have to be offensive man!”

“Yeah, I think yes- you are right in saying that. And yes, Mr. Actor! I have asked myself about who I am and I have already told you so. That I am a writer.”

“Yes, that's alright; for you are a writer by profession, but within you; what kind of a person are you. How can you keep on wearing this mask from outside and show the world what you aren't in reality. You may disagree with me on this, when I say that; to show the world who you are. For an instance, think Raghubir. Life has to be made simple. It's to define to yourself first of all, that you are in ease with the world. That you can adjust anywhere, being completely yourself. But, at least know who you are. Okay! Remember, one thing; when you say that you love adventures and going for them all the way to Australia; do you know, what is that thing that makes you bound?”

“What is it? Yeah, tell me; what is it? You, actor of somewhere land, tell me?”

“Haha. You writer of somewhere land, listen to me then. You have specified things as adventures and not adventures. Whereas, every next moment should be an adventure in itself. Yes, for sure; few activities that require determination and willpower like sky diving, and others are quite different. But, why think that life is less than that feeling of completeness and freedom- the freedom and happiness that only your specified adventures give you! Life is way beyond! That's what I feel, Raghubir!"

“Yeah, I get you brother. You make sense. Thank you, I'm sorry; I reacted to your laughter but what you said, really makes me go in that ocean of an unknown, those horizons which I haven't yet given a view to. I will surely, break this ice that has unkempt me over and over. Yeah, I told you Ratan that we connect in someway or the other.”

“Cool, brother! I am happy, you were all ears to me; when I was sharing my philosophy regarding life and its portrayal with you. Thanks ya!”

“I am glad too, that you said all that to me. I feel blessed, and it's been lovely talking to you and to meet you today, yet again. How life, brings people together; oh, destiny it is. Oh, God! Wonderful..”

The train came at the station and they boarded the same coach, yes; to take forward the thoughtful aperture of great significance and appetite. Significance because their talks were bringing them, nearer to each other's persona; the appetite and willingness to know each other better was sailing in their hearts in through their interaction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.