Talk, a talk!

This fact always interested me as of how we humans were looking at things around us, and finally being attracted to people, places and things we actually got near to them. Like, when I would talk to a stranger, there might be some excitement to interact and somewhere our opinions would be shared, sometimes these opinions would be in conflict. Still there would be some link at a point and that would make my relation to that very person ever strong. From the amazement and excitement of life, new links and new relations would forge. One would never be too sure, if those people would give us powerful insight into our lives.

"As much as they influence us, so do we influence them."

This really moves me, and I think of one of my many conversations with a distant relative of mine. Few days back he had come to visit my place and it felt really nice to see him grown up as many years had passed since we last met. The previous time I saw him, he was introvert in his own Maryland. I am elder to him, as he's still in 10th grade. While our interaction, he made me know about stories of his life, about how he had led with them. It was all very beautiful at an instant to know his stories but then sadness came hand in hand. Well, any ways; it was an insight into his otherwise recluse nature, or the only nature of his I had seen way back!

In his words after our interaction the whole afternoon, when eventually it was evening past. “Brother, you know what? I am here talking to you, as you are listening to me with great curiosity. You had to take this from me, my side; my thoughts and my dreams. As much as I will take something or the other from you. Every person who talks to you, has a reason behind his/her interaction with you.” I agreed to what he had said, but then I thought what this lad had said, which made me feel how much sense he made. It was a spellbound moment for me. In utter joy of that moment, we shared smiles.

Then we led to the parks nearby, and I got to know that he had been a singer as well; as much as he was a painter, and much more. Inspiration or motivation say it, everyone has got that thing in themselves; irony persists, only it depends on how you take it from that person. Whether their talent and skills put your confidence down or uplift your spirits for even hard work. When I thought much, I could say to myself that there's nothing to lower one's confidence. But then, I could take it from my attitude in life only. Whence I was a lad like my relative is, I was very insecure of the world and its functioning. I was scared to hell, to think how better others were than me. This thought doesn't come much now, yes I have grown up. It is great to have this maturity in thoughts and I am proud of myself somewhere.

What moved me when I talked to him was his style of being simply himself. How I could collect his innocent thoughts and imagine mine to be similar to his. How at times, I thought of impressing everyone without thinking that it was only making it appear as an act of pretence. Well who would say this, that to speak few English words while speaking Hindi would make an effect far higher for the listener of these words. As soon as he said these lines, I felt it wrong to move with the myth. If not the best, still try to learn things in the right manner, but not to please others who don't care whatsoever for you. Care for yourself and in that care, learn; if others laugh at you, then let them do so but don't quit. Because, that's what hurts to the core when you later realize, regarding the matter that had you done what you resisted doing how good it could have been.

Ending this note, I would only say that "live life as it comes to you and don't force yourself into doing things just to impress the world. Follow your dreams and your dreams will follow you."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)