What's it, fella?

A new spell casts,
Music to the stars.

Affection within me at par,
For my goal that I encompass,
It splurges and flies;
And route of magic emulsifies.

What I look and what not,
Within my being I carry the remote.
I stumble, I linger; in my thoughtful aperture.
How I wish if I could define, My mood, the culture.

Not much have I got to say,
Than being patient to portray,
The tides as those dance and flow,
Glitter enchants as I pick up my bow and arrow.
 
Uplifts my passion through every pain,
It doesn't stand stationary, but stains,
Only to furnish further and repair,
At least, it's my dream, as I am there,
To hold it, until I exit fully,
But not leave it in slurry.

What it is and was,
Belonged and still does.

Even when I reach the deepest pitfalls,
Life opens many reasons to smile,
Over my loss but the fact remains,
My dream is still in hands of mine.

What to say,
To break me errands,
Oh, you try it again,
I will cry and yet,
Respond with my art
Ever matured and polished,
For it's my dream that you hit,
Whence that hurt of yours,
Brings me once again together!

Emitting that light,
Its splendour rich shine,
Oh, I'm glad,
The dream is still mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.