Imaginative pride!

That was one road of mine,
A journey, that my heart did 
combine.
My breathe, my knowledge;
It was amiss a confusion but 
I sensed in it patronage.
Yes, I had it deep within me,
Somehow a feel, a potential lit.

Yes, I could make it to the stars,
I could gain as a journey was to pass.
I had for this reason, waited for miles
and hours,
I had nothing to lose, but encompass.
Yes, my life would get a road to follow,
An eclipse to sight, a bucket no longer
to be hollow.
My mind makeup was strengthened,
With every click of the clock.
Dreams were imagined and blend,
With surprise of a win, until a shock,
did dent.

Still, I believe I can take it ahead,
Well, going through roughness, only cleans;
There is a lot to accompany along the stead,
Until my boundaries outgo the fence.

Let me walk and not disappear,
There's a lot to imbibe and steer. 
Whether I waste my time,
I shall be myself, oh spirit of mine.
I would wait for myself, until I hear;
That there's a lot to come, nothing to fear.
I don't follow directions and lines,
Everything to me is my heart, that sublimes.

Poetic sense or attitude say it,
I don't follow any distant warrior;
For my road is simply mine in wit,
I am adamant, egoistic, my own saviour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)