Find solace out of the maze!

Questions, questions and
questions;
Oh I wonder, how will I
answer them all.
Reasons, reasons, and
reasons,
I wonder, how will I
recall.

Silence, I seek, within
and external to me.
Oh how I wish, I had it in
me.
Shine, shine, oh please
whisper.
I wanna please acknowledge,
the trees.

Wait, hey wait;
Be my companion,
I have melancholy state,
As well as joy in union.

Still, I say, I say,
Do wait, in your wait I
lay.
Look, upon the streamless
skies,
Touch me even, don't speak
any lies..

For, fragments my heart,
It gets cocooned,
Ravels across thoughts,
Likewise a bottle of
juice.
Upcoming, and incoming;
I become, my own stalwart.
When to complain is,
Of no definite use.
To find an alternative to
it,
Does heart really muse.

Affection in unsaid tone, rules
and knits,
With smile as a precious gift.

GSV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.