Biography of my heart..!

Words fall less,
When actions speak louder,
When a gesture soothes the best,
The volumes, in optimal.

I hurt him,
I broke his heart;
Then my anger did brim;
Yet again, I look for a new start.

In her love, rung profound trust for me,
And I reflected upon as if,
She were the person forging her identity.

Few experiences of her life,
She felt right not to share,
I took it a value to dislike,
Calling her actions unfair.

By the time, I realized;
She and He, weren't what I thought,
Life was then bribed,
The justification intended to rot,
Me of my vices sliced,
As if my being was lost.

Those flares, the catchy lights;
No longer encourage me,
Only a route guides,
To accept my errors, in decree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)