"Foretelling the future"

Dreams. What are they? Imaginations, or something intense? Do your dreams make sense to you? Hmm... You have a slight chance, to turn things around. So, what do you think, can you make them real? Turn them towards the reality, from the mere thoughtful process they lie in. Tell me.

Okay, James! Wait. Tell me one thing. Whatever you imagine, can you make that happen exactly in your life? Can you or not. Tell me. C'mon!

Sir, I don't think so. It's like, first you have an idea only then you move forward. Imagination is the roadway to the occurrence of the events. Don't you think as I do? Hmm..

Okay, James. So, you mean to say; that imaginations and reality are far different from each other?

Yes, I say so because everything can't be as ditto as you imagine. There's a gap between imaginations and the reality. How can everything be what you see already? It's something intense. Yes, you're right it is, Mr.Thomas!

Oh, fella! James, I'm willing to know what you actually have to say, that is completely yours. It's not that whatever I say you're to follow it and believe the same. C'mon James. Give me more finite answers.

Then, Sir; what should I do. Like, how to know them?

Hey boy! Search! I say, go on and search!

Like, where should I go Sir? The place where I see my treasures lie? You mean to say, I have to search that very place. Is this what you mean? Hmm..

Huh! Okay! First let me tell you boy. It's not easy searching that place. But, given this statement I don't want to downgrade your optimism.

James, interrupted; “Sir, that just won't happen. Don't worry about that. I have come to listen to you. For, your words would never let me go astray from my path. But, one thing I know. You're a man of experience, great life you have led. Your stories I have heard. Such an impact you have become. I will get a perspective or a dimension to give a thought over. Don't bother, about how I take in what you say.

James, I bother what impression of my talks, spells on you. It's my duty, to know that. Okay! Now, I have stretched few thoughts to convey before we part.You know it very well, that we won't meet ever again. For, I'm going back to my country and I don't think you would come over there anytime, at least till the time I'm alive. But, I wanna give you my perspective that shall give you some thought to collaborate while you walk ahead in your tryst with the struggles of life.

James, one more thing. Live in the holy present. Never let your future overtake your senses and your peace. Past is a bygone era. Even, I can't get the love of my wife even I want to. My children are away. Is this not a signal enough to you? Can't you see, where I'm? After being a well known writer. People often call me a motivational speaker. The man who could change the fortunes of people. See, where I'm! I accepted what came along. I don't call myself, a very learned man. For, this man in me had to forgo all the love he could have embraced. But see; time flew away. They became far, and now very far. Their presence was let to dissuade with the work load I had on my shoulders. With the pressure to give as many speeches in the public domain. My Manager, kept me engrossed, as I also earned loads of money. Herein, I lost on the essential things in life. The blessings of loved ones. The time that I could have spent with them is fully lost.

You know James. Many a decisions that you make today, thinking that they are right. You would get to know later, that you could have lived them, the other way round. That you could have changed few things about your behaviour at that time. But, time would have flapped it's wings; and all of those times would bottle up and get packed in your bag of memories. Few sad ones and few of charm that shall bring back smile on your face. As we never know, for what the future is to unfold. I just wanna say to you, you young fellow. Go and live the present most beautifully. Engrave all the strength, be answerable to yourself,  for your actions. Okay? Take care of the fact that you may be the person, regretting over what you do. But that's okay to feel this emotion too. Be sure; you don't miss over any moment. Live by ideals. Live by virtues. Respect people and keep on moving in life.

On strides that shall be steep, your feet shall slip. In the heavy forests, you may get a snake-bite. Know the remedies to be back in life, in your living. In one sentence, I'm gonna say that, "How so ever you live, be free. Being stuck in this or that, let not that be your attitude. Just follow your own walk." That's all from an old man for you.

SEARCH your answers from what I have said. Okay? You can leave now, and start to plan your journey. I wish you all the best!

Thanks, Mr.Thomas; I take your leave. Before that I wanna tell you one thing that, “I won't let your gentle words, go away in disdain. For every moment shall I live wholeheartedly. Let future hold whatsoever it pleases, for I live in the present and that's all what matters.”

James leaves and a song buzzes in the background. The song, "My love" by Westlife...! Destiny sits unseen only to appear when it becomes the present. The walk stimulates..for the young fella!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Love is togetherness.