“Description of light”



Night comes with a shiver,
Mornings are led with such crescendo;
Of in-touching cooler vibes,
From the wintery sky.

In this living-room,
Wall hangings spread a message of warmth;
As the bulb inside them blazes,
And enlightens the loneliness,
Sending a hand of care,affection;
That's how I take it.

I switch the lamp on,
Yellowish and orange like,
Light comes to visibility,
Such is the cover of these brighter waves;
Settling over me and the sketches of the shadow,
That become but mine,
And the many things around me,
It's now that I get to estimate their presence.

A horse like figure, a toy-like water bottle,
The hulk out of my figure that sits on the sofa,
Engrossed into many thoughts or maybe those are ideas.
As if with me, everything around me unites,
To give a picture to themselves,
While I write, like-wise they draw;
Making their presence felt as I say so.

It's winter, I start with a shiver;
With my hands seeking woollen gloves.
The little sounds, of the railway lines,
Reach with loyalty as in their custom;
It's the train's song of glory that is,
Up-built even in this wintery chill,
While my hands tremble and seek woollen gloves.

It's quite early and now snoring takes a paradigms' high,
I hear it's whisper,
Won't call it sober or sweet,
It comes from the other room,
That is next to my living-room,
And appears as if, it's here,
With me, from me, that the sound originates.

In this season, life is substantial to dream;
With our breathes with us,
And not that the gush of the winds,
Have blowed us away.

Be happy you're living and awake,
This season hasn't taken you,
Into it's profound lake,
Where from it's tough,
Near to impossible to reach back,
Untimely in shine and grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)