My love for you!

"Why this heart beats faster, When I think- of being farther from you. When a day would appear, When I could not see your face, Your smile and your eyes. How could I set a foot forth, When I would get to know, That I am thousands of miles away.
I shall be thinking, dreaming about you; all day and night, that shall fall. I shall be thinking of your goodness and well being. I shall want to be yours, in your arms; But I shall be far away, distant for this to actually happen. I shall also be thinking if you forget me, I know, you wouldn't, but just a thought comes up, Because, believe me Princess, I won't ever have this space for anyone else, than you.

I would just wait for that fine day, When we shall be united as a force, And I shall work towards making that day enliven, I shall work every bits of my energy, That shall combine our lives, That shall bring you to where we belong, To each other. I love you this much, You're the reason for my breathe, The meaning of my life. You teach me what living is, What being fearless is; What being us is. What love is.

I love you. More than anyone in my life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)