Let's not accept denial; it's a phase!



"At times, I fall apart,
At times, I tear apart.
What makes me,
What builds me,
Is it my face or is it a mask?
I go on to question myself,
On and on, I go.

Am I to be the one for you,
Or am I to dissuade away in the flying ashes,
Up above the air.
I move up the sidelines, the truthful imagining,
Of the solitaire;
Outlining the holy stair;
That cultivates and leads my Being!

The life develops of paramount importance,
I think, I believe;
Things can be fine, and nicer.
From the days in agony, and pain;
When confusions stain and penetrate,
Do I tell myself that,
Life is a beautiful trail,
And a heavenly sail.
From the days of merriment, excitement,
When the roads could cling to the heart, with pride and joys;
Do I yell at myself,
Life is a beautiful trail,
And a heavenly sail."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a dream that was, and that ended.

Definitions of love~

Nobody's worth living for..! Ending. (Written by Kasak)